GSG Support Services is committed to provide professional care to individuals of all ages with special needs and support to their dedicated caregivers and/or parents. We know how stressful life can be without support from family and friends. We all need a break from time to time to take care of our own needs and help us refocus on what is really important, so that we can continue to be strong for those who need us.
GSG Support Services is committed to give the best support and care to our clients. We have a Registered Nurse on staff to perform our in-home assessments and have contracted with The American Red Cross to properly train and certify our staff in CPR and First Aid.
GSG Support Services fulfills the respite needs of families throughout all of Orange County.
- Receive CPR and First Aid Training
- They are Live Scan
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening and, if applicable, hold a valid driver's license and insurance
- Have disability related experience and/or training. Must clear a criminal history background check
- Provide personal and/or professional references
- Must be physically capable of performing required tasks